Monday, July 7, 2008

Island Park

We had such a fun 4th of July weekend!  We went up to our good friend Rylan's cabin in Island Park, near West Yellowstone.  It was a weekend full of laying out on the dock, eating, watching endless hours of Arrested Development and plenty of hot tubbing.  We love fun weekend trips with good friends.  Here are a few pictures of what went down over the weekend.

Boating with Tara and Sato
Brandon wearing his hot new swim suit
Brandon wake boarding.  This is something that I didn't actually know he could do in the whole 3 years we've been together.  I was way impressed that he got right up and was way good.
I just thought this was a funny picture.
Tara and Tay making hippy, flower wreaths

1 comment:

Tara Hawke said...

YAY! I found your blog and I love that you have pictures up from the weekend already! I had SO much fun with you two. Can't wait for the next trip.