Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!!!


Yesterday was my dad's birthday. He and my mom flew off to California for the big day. Of course my dad took the initiative to do something nice for my mom on his own birthday. He planned a really fun trip with lots of surprises for her. What a great guy. My dad is the most amazing person and these are the reasons why....

1- He has more shoes than my entire family combined
2- He works harder than anyone I know

3- He is the best 1st counsilor in an adult singles ward. He puts so much effort into it and everyone loves him there. Sometimes I think the women in the ward love him too much...

4- He has such a great laugh and I have been told I have the same laugh.

5- He travels like no one else can believe.

6- He is incredibly generous and never wants the credit.

7- He does SO much for our family.

8- He loves shopping for my mom (Brandon, you should follow his example)

9- He is an art buff. He has an incredible art collection that we all want. Some of my siblings have even gone so far as to put our names on sticky notes and sticking them to the back of the paintings. Of course, I am not guilty of that...

10- He is so supportive of everything I do.

I love you dad! I hope you had a great day yesterday!

2 comments:

B. said...

Happy Birthday Craig!!!

Katie, I love seeing you, and stalking your blog too...

Unknown said...

ummm katie as much as i enjoy wishing craig a happy birthday, im going to need you to get a new post going!! mmkay... can you work on that! ha we still need to do lunch! take pix of your house so i can fantasize about when im really there