Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I feel like I haven't given the proper shout out to my two new nephews.  Life has been so crazy with all these new babies.  Now, all my siblings have babies and I have none.  I thought I was catching up to them by getting married.  Nick and Shannon had Jonathan Adams Crockett, Jack, last October.  Jack is sooo cute.  He is best known for his long hair and cute face.  Jack visited for our wedding and that is the only time I've seen him in person!  It is really hard to have family live so far away.  
Tait Beckham Larsen, Beckham, was our newest baby before Grace.  Nikki and Tait are so excited to have their first baby.  They are wonderful parents and have taken on the responsibility with ease.  Beckham and I are buds.  I see him almost everyday.  He is the spitting image of Tait and has red hair and fair skin!  People are wondering if it is actually Brandon's baby!  Who would have thought.  He has been such a blessing in our family.  We love you all!
 
Jack's super cool hair
He loves when I do his hair
My favorite picture of Jack
Right after Bechkam was born
Beckham with his FAVORITE aunt and uncle

 
 Tait's clone

 

2 comments:

Blake + Amy said...

You two look great as parents!!!

Nikki said...

Its about time you posted me on your blog. I have the cutest family and new cousins.

Beckham