Thursday, April 3, 2008

Livin' the dream...

Okay, okay, so i know I am really bad at blogging. It is like journal writing all over again! every week I think, "I need to write in my journal," but every week it feels like a task all too big. But, my cute friend Caity James' blog inspired me.
So.....married life is great. It has been a total of 5 1/2 weeks and life just keeps getting better. Everyone keeps asking what has been the most unexpected thing about marriage? But, honestly, after 2 1/2 years of dating, there aren't many surprises. Maybe that Brandon loves to sleep on my side of the bed and I frequently have to push him over in the night, but that's really it.
We're just living the dream. We went to Mexico on our honeymoon. It was beautiful and I will be posting pictures soon I promise. Since then we've been to california with some friends and this weekend we are spending it up in Park City. We have always had a hard time staying in Salt Lake too long. I think our parents worry about us a little, but I figure, we don't have kids so why stay home?! I love our life!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I love your blog. I think that the picture you have chosen is such a good picture of both of you. You really need to keep up on it so we can keep up on your life because we never see each other, Ha Ha. I love it and I am excited for the posts to come. We love you guys.

Love,
Nikki and Beckham

meg & cait said...

i am glad to be your inspiration for blogging!! happy trails to you!!