Monday, April 7, 2008

Ode to the T-RIZZ

                                           I think this is what we all love most about Caitlin

                                                     My favorite picture with Syd
                                                Our big welcome back from Europe
                                                We had some patriotic times
                                               Oh Andy, how we all loved you!
                                               I think we were voted as having the best dutch oven masterpiece!

I have been reflecting back on my amazing group of high school friends that I absolutely love and adore.  I wish I see you guys more often and I am way psyched for our Newport reunion in June!!! Thanks for all the cruising, sleepovers, psc-ing, traveling, long hours at the Teepee and scootering to school.  I love you all! (Sorry I don't have more pictures of all of you, unfortunately I didn't get a digital camera until after high school)

2 comments:

meg & cait said...

am i smoking, i swear i have ever smoked before.... ah!

Betsy said...

long live the tribe!