Thursday, April 10, 2008

Our Wedding!






                                                         At the wedding dinner

                                               
                                                My three awesome cousins


                                                         Our first dance
                                                                          


I thought I would post a few pics from our wedding.  It was such a perfect day.  Nothing could have gone better.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I love when you have new posts. I had so much fun at your wedding. It was the second most beautiful wedding I have ever been to, (mine being the first):) I love you and I love ehow happy you look and are. You are such an awesome sister and I am so glad that you are mine. I love you so much.

meg & cait said...

kate i want to see all of the pictures so we can relive the day together, i really am bummed that i didn't get to go!!!!

ps. you need to blog more often, you just aren't cuttn it once a week

Nikki said...

I agree with Caitlin.

Betsy said...

ok i am obsessed with your dress. you look beautiful!